- November 16, 2016 – The DEADLINE for student submissions of abstracts or creative project synopses through the Austin College website.
- December 2016 – The steering committee will complete an initial evaluation of candidate presentations and communicate further with presenting authors and faculty sponsors as necessary.
- January 2017 – The steering committee will be assembling the conference program and initiating conversations with students and faculty sponsors across divisions for potential special topics sessions.
- February 7, 2017– February 7 is the deadline for revisions as well as “late breaking” submissions and additionally, students wishing to revise previously submitted abstracts or project synopses must have completed and submitted their revised abstracts by this date.
- February 14, 2017 – All faculty sponsors must submit a confirmation letter of student progress prior to this date. The faculty letter must address whether the student will be able to present their project during the conference on March 24 and 25.
- March 8, 2017 – Students presenting their project in the form of a poster, must have submitted their poster to their faculty representative before this date.
- March 23, 2017 – The elevator speech competition will occur from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- March 24 and 25, 2017 – The fifth annual Austin College Student Scholarship Conference will occur.
Off campus guests and visitors should RSVP your attendance to CREATE@austincollege.edu.