2018 Speakers & Videos
- Shelby Bagby ‘20 - One Language is Not Enough ¿Por qué no los dos?
- Anissa Centers ‘93 - Looking Good While Falling Apart: There are some things in life even a great pair of stilettos won't fix
- Devin Gonier ‘09 - The Morality of Artificial Intelligence and the Power of the Unknowable
- Randi Tanglen, Ph.D. - How to be a Bad-ass Woman: Changing the Current in Daunting Political Times
- Aly Tharp ‘12 - Climate Chaos or Social Change? Choose one
- Rev. John Williams, Ph.D. ‘84 -Out of the Audience and into the Story: Including Marginalized Persons
Previous Speakers & Videos
- David Baker - The Most Extreme Life Form in our Solar System
- Lisa M. Brown - Who Gets the Benefit of the Doubt? And Who Shouldn’t?
- George Diggs - Real Food Diets for Lions, Zebras, People, and Beyond
- Mark Hébert - Happiness vs. Meaning: Must I Choose?
- Rob Kelso - Paving the Way to Planetary Settlement
- Sierra Salser - First Glances and First Words
- David Savage -International Refugees in Texas: How They Get Here and What Happens Next
- Peter Schulze - We Aren’t Going to Mars
- Ivette Vargas-O’Bryan - Paradigm Shift Toward Universal Compassion
- Aaron White - What Part of You Will Live Forever?
- Asil Yassine - Literacy: The Great American Theft
Thank you to our generous partners!