CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
AND ACCESS SERVICES
We Are Committed to Your Success
A champion is not defined by their wins but by how they can recover when they fail! -Serena Williams
Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step! – Unknown
You are never strong enough that you don't need help! -Cesar Chavez
They succeed because they think they can! -Publius Vergilius Maro
Don’t worry about a thing, ‘cause every little thing gonna be alright! - Bob Marley
The Center for Student Success and Access Services (CSSAS) programs are designed to help all students develop skills that could maximize their academic potential.
Our free services for students include:
- Content-specific tutoring
- Organizational tutoring to assist with time management, organization, and stress management
- Group review sessions
- Services for students with documented disabilities
- Success coaching and planning
- Workshops for skill development and learning strategies like note-taking and test-taking
- Access to textbooks, solutions manuals, and more
- Programming and support for first-generation college students
Peer tutors are available to offer free help with content-specific tutoring. They can help you prepare for exams, and sharpen your study skills, organization, time management, and note-taking.
We partner with faculty and staff to create an inclusive and accessible environment. We strive to remove or minimize barriers for students with documented disabilities to help them perform at their highest potential.
Being first at anything can be challenging. Austin College offers many resources and support that will help ease your transition and help you find success in college and beyond.
We strive to make transfer students feel at home as a new 'Roo. Through orientation and support services, we offer opportunities to connect with faculty, learn about programs and services, and meet other transfer students!
Our Staff Additional Campus Resources
Contact Us: WCC 211 903.813.2454 email@example.com