Gateway to Opportunities in Health Care
Austin College and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) have partnered together to provide increased access to competitive programs in the allied health field. Students who come to Austin College and meet certain academic standards will be granted a guaranteed interview to certain health care-related graduate programs at TTUHSC, with the possibility of provisional admission as early as their junior year at Austin College.
- Second Degree in Bachelor of Science in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Master of Athletic Training (MAT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling (MSRC)
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MSMH)
- Master of Science in Addiction Counseling (MSAC)
- Second Degree in Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Certification in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Master of Science in Molecular Pathology (MP)
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (PA)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MSHA)
- Master of Public Health
- Second Degree in Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
- School of Medicine
*Please be advised that early admittance to the School of Medicine is subject to admission requirements prior to coursework completed at Austin College, such as ACT/SAT scores.
Information regarding specific requirements for all non-School of Medicine programs will be available in the Fall. Please contact Pre-Health Advising with any questions.