Choosing a JanTerm...
Come to the JanTerm Expo on April 19th
- The professors will be there to answer your questions and explain their courses.
- All courses require an interview, and the faculty will have info on how to accomplish that.
Register for Your Class
- Pick up a registration card from the Registrar's Office.
- Set up and complete an interview with faculty.
- Have the card signed by the faculty member and your mentor. (Faculty will NOT sign more cards than they have spots in the class - they will keep a waiting list.)
- Pay $250 non-refundable deposit to the Business Office.
- Take proof-of-payment and the card to the Registrar's Office to register.
Pay for your course
- Payments will be due September 3rd (first half) and October 6th (balance). MayTerm payments are due Jan 14th and Feb 15th.
- This includes students who have received scholarships.
- If you fail to pay on time, you may be dropped from the class AND still be responsible for the course fee!!
Attend all fall class sessions required for your course.