April 12, 2022 • 11:00 - 1:00 • WCC 1st floor
The JanTerm 2023 Expo is an opportunity for students to learn about the on-campus and off-campus courses that will be offered in the 2022-2023 academic year. This event is structured to give students freedom to visit course booths, where students can hear directly from the faculty teaching the class regarding course content, expectations, pre-requisites, etc.
JanTerm 2023 registration will start on April 26, 2022.
Please note that not all courses may be present at the Expo. For a full list of the courses that will be offered during JanTerm 2023, please refer to the JanTerm webpage. Additionally, while the Expo runs from 11:00 to 1:00, some faculty may only be available for a certain time during the event. If you are interested in a particular course, please contact the appropriate instructor.
There will also be a general information booth where students can ask general questions about JanTerm and additional financial aid opportunities.
Travel Courses Attending
- Discovering Argentina
- Explore the Changing Environment in our National Parks (MAYTERM)
- Ghost Ranch: A Culturally Immersive Southwest Adventure
- Health Education and Culture in Ghana
- Layers of History in Turkey
- London Theatre
- Music, Art, and Culture in New York City
- Spanish Immersion: Heredia, Costa Rica
- Visualizing Japan: Past and Present