WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- You are going to record your individual parts on video.
- Upload to the shared Dropbox at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3aygbcmnf88huxy/AACPjG-OI2tKgNBo4c6RAMToa?dl=0
- Or share back to us some other way.
- The videos will be assembled into a collage of you singing "together" and posted online.
HOW ARE WE DOING THIS?
- The link above contains an audio file.
- It has a click track plus a synth version of "The Benediction."
- Download this to your computer, phone, or tablet (or just open it right in your browser.}
- Listen on headphones or earbuds and record a video of yourself singing along.
- Upload the video file to the Dropbox, or share it from your own cloud storage. Or just share the file to my email from your phone. (firstname.lastname@example.org}
- I'll use a program to stitch it all together.
- I'll add video of me conducting your videos.
RULES, GUIDELINES, SUGGESTIONS
- You must use headphones...otherwise there is audio feedback.
- Any hardware is fine as long as you can get the file back to us.
- We want upper body shots with not crazy backgrounds.
- It takes about five minutes to make the video...it works!
- You don't need any special software. Just what's on your phone or computer. Let me know if you need help.