Official Austin College Social Media
These sites are run by the Alumni Engagement office, and are the official social media pages for the College.
Austin College Social Media Comment Policy
We welcome open conversation and comments from our alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends, and we want to ensure that these conversations remain safe, open, and respectful. We moderate our sites based on the following principles:
- Comments that use vulgar language, hate speech or personal attacks of any sort, will be deleted immediately. When necessary, we block those users from commenting again.
- We block all spam and any comments that are clearly promoting a commercial site or product that has no relevance to the story on which the comment appears.
- We encourage our users to stay on topic; repeated comments that are unrelated to the discussion may be deleted.
- Repeat offenders of any of these policies may be banned from commenting.
Thank you for keeping Austin College’s connections civil and fun! Please direct any questions about this policy to the Alumni Engagement office.
Directory of Official Department Pages on Social Media
Several departments at Austin College have also set up their own pages. See listing below.
Members of the campus community: read the College's social media guidelines and find out how to have your page listed here.
Ellucian GO Mobile App - Download the App
- For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android.
- News, Calendars, Maps
- Course schedules, Grades
- WebHopper, Moodle
- Menus, Social Media, Library
- Directories and more
- College-run and maintained