Thank you for applying for admission to Austin College through ApplyTexas. We look forward to getting to know you!
We have a holistic review process. Along with an application for admission, the Admission Committee requires the following materials by the appropriate deadline to complete your application:
- Admission Essay (select one of the ApplyTexas essay topics or pick a topic of your own; 250-500 words)
- Counselor/Advisor Recommendation Letter
- Teacher/Professor Recommendation Letter
- For FRESHMAN Applicants: High School Transcript
For TRANSFER Applicants: Official College Transcript(s), sent directly from each institution you attended.
- For FRESHMAN Applicants: Standardized Test Scores: SAT (code #6016) or ACT (code #4058) or if Test Optional Expository Writing Paper with teacher comments and grade.
(Optional) Admission Interview with a member of the admission staff is recommended for applicants. Call 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276) or contact your specific admission representative to schedule an interview.
- For those freshmen who apply after the Early Action II deadline, also submit a transcript which includes fall term grades.
Although many materials for the application for admission may be submitted online, you might need to mail necessary documents, too.
Austin College Office of Admission
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 6N
Sherman, Texas 75090-4400
Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admission with your questions about the College or about the status of your application. You may contact us at 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276), or contact your specific admission representative directly.