Review Sessions & Workshops: The ASC Peer Tutors host review sessions and workshops for content areas of frequent tutor support. The Review Sessions generally concentrate on upcoming test preparation while workshops may cover a broad range of topics.
Drop-In Q&A Sessions will be held on Zoom from 7 – 9 p.m. on the following dates:
- Chem 111A - Sunday, November 1
- Chem 111B - Sunday, November 8
- Chem 111D - Tuesday, November 17
- Chem 111A - Wednesday, December 12
- Chem 221 - Tuesday, October 20
- Chem 221 - Wednesday, November 18
- BA 361/Econ 361 - Monday, November 2
Drop-In Open Labs
- Computer Science: Sunday – Thursday from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- PSY 315: Thursdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- PSY 101C only: Thursdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Academic Skills Center (ASC) programs are designed to help all students
develop academic and social skills to maximize academic potential.