- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- The Modern Language Association of America (MLA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Online
- Chicago Style Manual
- College Writing Guide
- Bio 116 Excel Workshop
- STUDYBLUE - Online flashcards
- FLASHCARD MACHINE
- CHEGG Study
- Sample Relaxation Exercises
Disability Services Resources
- LD Online
- Association of Higher Education and Disability
- Asperger’s Association of New England
- Job Accommodation Network
Free Screen Reading Software
Will read aloud any text on your computer. Includes changeable voice speed and changeable voices.
- Thunder Speech Reader
Works with Microsoft Office programs
Reads text through Windows Clipboard from any program. Has changeable voices and voice speed.
TTS program. All computer voices installed on your computer are available to Balabolka. On-screen text can be saved as a WAV/MP3/MP4, OGG, or WMA file.
- Top 10 Speech To Text Programs
Computer, Literacy &
Math Online Tutorials
Innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life.
If you need to strengthen your fundamental academic skills for your courses, prepare for an important placement test, or ensure a top score on a graduate school entrance exam, the resources here can help you reach your goal. Click on the College Center in the drop down menu under “All Centers” for more options.