Updated: April 9, 2020 - 3:00 p.m.
Remote learning extended through end of spring semester.
- All classes are being delivered via remote-only learning beginning March 23. As of April 2, we are extending remote-only instruction for all classes through the end of the spring semester.
- The campus is open for the small number of students who chose to return. We will continue to make sure that essential services are available to maintain their health and safety. Students who have not already opted to return to campus are no longer allowed to do so.
- Commencement for the Class of 2020 will be postponed from its scheduled weekend of May 16-17 to a later date. We will let the AC community know as soon as we have an alternate date and plan.
- Efforts are already underway on appropriate credits and refunds for room and board. Each family will receive information by mid-May regarding student accounts. Please know that each situation is unique, and we thank you for your understanding as we work through the process.
- For questions about technology, contact the Help Desk by email or phone 903.813.2063.
- Students with questions about your own personal health issues may contact Health Services directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 903.813.2247.
- Please direct all other inquiries by email to email@example.com.
In keeping with CDC guidelines, we are cancelling all on-campus events, including in-person campus visits and other gatherings.
- Campus visits will be suspended through the end of the spring semester. We will offer weekly virtual visits for prospective students and their families to explore our campus remotely. Check out the Visit Austin College page for more information. Our admission staff is here to support you and will respond to emails, phone calls, and texts.
- Alumni events, both on and off campus, are suspended.
- All previously scheduled on-campus gatherings (sponsored lectures, workshops, performances, student activities and events, ACSC, and Honors Convocation) are suspended until the end of the semester or until CDC recommendations change.
- Austin College offices will operate with regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Many employees are working remotely, so please reach out via email or phone if desired. See the Faculty/Staff Directory.
- Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President's Video Message - April 2, 2020
- President's Message (Spanish) - April 2, 2020
- President's Video Message - March 26, 2020
- President's Message (Spanish) - March 25, 2020
- President's Message - March 17, 2020
- President's Message (Spanish) - March 17, 2020
- President's Message - March 13, 2020
- President's Message - March 12, 2020
- President's Message - March 3, 2020
- Coronavirus Letter to Parents - March 3, 2020
- Coronavirus Updates - Feb. 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Monitoring - Jan. 24, 2020