Updated: October 21, 2021
Information on COVID PCR testing data, active cases and recoveries are provided in the Austin College COVID Dashboard. this information will be updated weekly on Fridays, beginning September 10.
The positivity rate of our community, along with vaccination status and area health conditions, will determine how we commit to conduct ourselves on campus this fall. We will be responsive to the rapidly changing dynamics and provide updates on health and safety protocols as needed.
Expectations for Fall Term 2021
- Masks are required indoors for everyone in classrooms and in all buildings across campus.
- The vaccine is strongly encouraged but it is not required. Vaccinations will be offered on campus throughout the fall.
- Guests and visitors will need to wear masks in indoor spaces. Buildings remain card-access only. Guests and visitors who are not vaccinated are encouraged to wear masks at all times.
- Academic instruction will be offered in person and on campus. Students who become ill for any reason will work directly with their professors to make up any instruction, assignments, or labs.
- Routine COVID-19 PCR testing for all students, faculty, and staff are expected to continue through the fall semester to assist in monitoring conditions that have the potential to change rapidly. Individuals are notified about once a month when it is their turn for testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
ROUTINE COVID-19 PCR TESTING
VACCINE & DAILY HEALTH SCREENS
STUDENT LIFE & DINING SERVICES
QUARANTINE and ISOLATION Definitions