Austin College families considering costs for the next academic year should remember that full payment for tuition and room & board (minus anticipated financial aid or scholarships) is required prior to the start of each term. (Print the PDF flyer.)
Payment Due Dates for 2020-2021:
Fall Term: August 3, 2020 | Spring Term: January 15, 2021
You may make one lump sum payment each term directly to Austin College or enroll in an interest-free Payment Plan by the payment due date Plans for the upcoming academic year become available each spring so that payments may be spread over a longer time period.
You should estimate costs when enrolling in a Payment Plan. To help estimate expenses, see Student Charges on the Austin College website.
Austin College Payment Plans
Austin College offers interest-free Payment Plan options, managed by our service provider OFFICIAL PAYMENTS.
1) Annual Payment Plan—Divide the amount owed for both the fall and spring terms into 12, 11, or 10 monthly payments, depending on when you begin the plan. A $45 fee must be paid the day you set up this plan type. The 12-payment options open in March with payments starting in April.
2) Term-Based Payment Plan—Divide the amount owed for the Fall Term and the Spring Term separately into 4 or 3 monthly payments, depending on when you begin the plan. A $25 fee is charged when you set up each Term-Based Plan. The 4-month plan opens June 1 with payments starting in July.
When enrolling in a plan, you must schedule automatic payments from your checking or savings account or debit/credit card. A 2.5% transaction fee will be charged for each credit/debit card payment. OFFICIAL PAYMENTS uses the highest level of data encryption to protect your personal information.
You may choose whether your payments are due on the 5th or the 20th each month.
Should you fail to make two payments, your Payment Plan will be canceled, and you should contact Austin College Business Office staff to discuss your remaining balance due.
To Enroll in a Payment Plan:
- Visit OFFICIALPAYMENTS.com
- Select “Enroll in a Plan.”
- Select “Texas” and “Austin College” and “Tuition and Fees.”
- Enter Student’s Austin College ID# and name.
- Select a Payment Plan.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to include in the Payment Plan, based on your tuition and room and board charges minus any anticipated financial aid and scholarships.
- Select “Calculate.” Your monthly payments will be calculated for you.
- Select “Sign Up” and fill in the Personal Information to create an account.
- Accept the Terms of the Plan.
- Add Payment Information.
Once enrolled in a Payment Plan, your Austin College Student Account will be credited with the plan amount.
If you have questions regarding Payment Plans, please contact Tiffany Medaris, Student Accounts Receivable Specialist, at 903.813.2448 or by email.
Austin College Payment Plans
Enroll in a Payment Plan at OFFICIALPAYMENTS.com