Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations
We have compiled the following resources that may be helpful for faculty who are thinking about potential projects or preparing grant proposals.
- September 8: Thursday Lunch– Brittany Derebery, “Grant Opportunities and Resources for Faculty,” WCC 231, 12 noon – 1 p.m.
- Templated Documents for NSF proposals
- NSF_Biosketch_Template.doc (based on NSF PAPPG 16-1 effective January 25, 2016)
- RUI Impact Statement Sep 2015.doc updated with data from most recently completed academic year (coming soon)
- NSF_C&P_blank.doc (blank template)
Data Management Plans
- Austin College resources for data management plans (coming soon)
- Ten simple rules for creating a good data management plan
- Ten simple rules to combine teaching and research
- Austin College resources for help with citations (coming soon)
- Carleton College NIH proposal preparation resources
- Carleton College NSF proposal preparation resources
- Carleton College NEH proposal preparation resources