Just north of Caruth Administration Building, brickwork and landscaping mark the Clyde L. Hall Graduation Court. Clyde L. Hall ’46 joined the Austin College faculty in 1950 and that year was named the holder of the John T. Jones Chair of Economics. In 1977, he became the first occupant of the Clara R. and Leo F. Corrigan, Sr., Chair of Business Administration. A group of Hall’s former students made financial commitments to name the area in honor of Hall, who retired from the College in 1988. Commencement is held on the site each May.
» » Hall Graduation Court