The Robert T. Mason Athletic-Recreation Complex was created in 2001 with the construction of the exterior entryway and extensive internal renovations. The building is named for longtime coach and athletic director Robert T. Mason ’52. The complex encompasses Sid Richardson Recreation Center, Hannah Natatorium, Hughey Gym, and Verde Dickey Fitness Pavilion.
The complex is also home to men’s and women’s athletics locker rooms and:
- Sam W. Ross Lobby
- Ann Mason Lobby
- Edward H. Phillips Athletics Administrative Suite
- Slats McCord Hall of Honor Room
- Duke Babb Classroom
- Henry Sory Conference Room
- Cawthon Classroom
- Nick Cheek Breezeway
- Jim Rolfe Court in Hughey Gym
- Gene Day Court in Sid Richardson Center
We invite you to explore our homepage for more information on Austin College!