- Itemized receipts (credit card receipts with only a total will not be accepted) should be submitted to the CREATE office (WCC 204) along with a completed and signed Austin College Travel request/report/reimbursement form. Do not delay! – Failure to document expenses by the last day of finals of the term in which travel occurred, may result in forfeiture of travel funding.
- Please complete the student perceptions of learning from conference presentations survey at https://survey.fgcu.edu/Learning-from-Presenting.aspx
- Complete the reflection report and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of travel (if possible). Students are expected to complete the reporting requirements before final reimbursement.
Reflection Report Prompt
CREATE wants to encourage others to understand the value of the undergraduate research and travel experience to present your research and how these experiences impact an Austin College education. This is your chance to share with Austin College about your experience and what to expect when others come upon the same opportunities. Below is a list of questions to think about while you are writing the reflection paper.
Please keep in mind when writing this 200-400 word reflection or summary that it will be used throughout the campus and on Facebook. Along, with this summary please include a head shot of yourself (appropriate to be shown around campus) and a small biography about yourself (hometown, major, background, involvement with research).
4. If receiving Student Development Fund funding:
- You must prepare a report upon returning from the event, including what knowledge was gained, itemized accounting of expenditures, and what the individual or organization will do to bring that knowledge to the Austin College community. Submit the report to the Budget and Finance Committee within one month from the date that the recipients return from the event, unless the Budget and Finance Committee, with approval by the Assembly, approves an exception.
- The means by which the information gained at the conference will be presented to the Student Body is up to the individual or organization, but a presentation to the Student Body of the information must be done within one month from the date that the recipients return from the event, unless the Budget and Finance Committee, with approval by the Assembly, approves an exception.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Student Assembly.