Due to weather conditions, the Commencement ceremony is moved from the Clyde Hall Graduation Court to inside the Sid Richardson Center in the Mason Athletic Complex.
- Only ticketed guests will be allowed entry, 4 per student, distributed previously.
- No tickets are available Sunday morning.
- Doors will open at 7:30 a.m., ceremony begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Non-ticketed guests will be directed to the live video access sites areas: Wynne Chapel, Ida Green Theatre, and the Pouch Club in the Wright Campus Center.
- There will be no seating in Sid Richardson Center after 8:30 a.m. Other guests will be directed to video access sites.
- Website live stream video broadcast will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the ceremony be held outside?
No, severe weather conditions have warranted a move indoors to Sid Richardson in the Mason Athletic Complex.
How many of my family members are allowed?
Seating is limited and only 4 Rain Tickets per student were distributed in advance. Tickets are required for entry.
Can my family members go to the video live stream even if the event is outside?
Yes, first available seating is open in the Pouch Club.
Is a ticket needed for the live stream?
No tickets are required for the live stream. All guests are welcome, and seating is on a first available basis.
Will the ceremony be live-streamed on the internet for those who can’t make it?
Yes! The broadcast will be live at 8 a.m. the morning of Commencement.
Will there be a photographer there to take my photo?
Yes, professional photographers will photograph graduates receiving their diplomas from the president and holding a diploma. Your student will receive an email with details on ordering photos.