916 N. Grand Ave.
Sherman, Texas 75090
The citizens of Sherman donated $50,000 for the construction of Sherman Hall, which began in 1914. The three-story building contains 17,520 square feet and housed the administrative offices, an auditorium, and a library. The stained glass windows on the second floor were dedicated to the memory of individuals who served as early trustees of the college.
In 1961, Sherman Hall was renovated at a cost of $110,000. It became the new home for the offices of the Humanities Division. Currently, Sherman Hall houses English, History, Religion, and Philosophy offices.