Faculty & Staff Giving
As a member of the Austin College family, you play a vital role in our College’s success! We appreciate the many contributions you already make to enrich our students’ day-to-day experience.
We’d like to ask you to also consider investing in Austin College, and the student’s future. You can support any area of campus – scholarships, academic programming, global experiences, or your own department. Giving back shows that you support our student’s bright futures, as well as our own!
Please join your Campus Campaign Committee, and your Institutional Advancement team in making a gift today. If you have already given a gift this academic year, thank you, and your gift has already qualified you as participating in the Campus Campaign.
Ways to Give a Gift
There are three easy options to start or renew your payroll deduction or make a contribution with cash, check or credit card:
- Complete the Payroll Deduction form and indicate the designation, scholarship, or department you wish to support. This form is for university faculty and staff, and is returned to Institutional Advancement, Wortham Center, 2nd floor.
- Make a one-time or recurring gift online.
- Complete this contribution form to make a cash, check or credit card contribution. Again be sure to indicate the fund number or area you wish to support. This form is returned to Institutional Advancement.
- Michael Deen, Dean of Students
- Dr. Erin Copple Smith, Associate Professor of Media Studies
- David Norman, Director of Athletics; Exercise & Sport Studies Department Chair
- Leanna Swart, Director of Annual Giving
- Dr. Randi Tanglen, Associate Professor of English/Gender Studies Program Director, Johnson Center Director
- Rev. Dr. John Williams, Chaplain & Director of Church Relations
“The reason I give to Austin College is simple, the College has given me so much in terms of community and professional development that I want to give back and make it possible for the College to do even more. No matter the size of the gift, it only matters that we give back what we feel we can afford. It feels good to know you are making a difference with both your service and with your donation to a great place that changes lives.“ – Michael Deen
“I give because I am passionate about the Austin College mission and the liberal arts education we provide our students. When employees give to Austin College, the rest of the world can see that we believe in what we do. I am able to designate my annual fund gift toward student scholarships. The amount of your gift doesn’t matter; it just feels good to give back.” – Randi Tanglen