Event & Room Requests
Austin College utilizes an online reservation system to process and approve all space requests for meetings, lectures, and special events. Members of the Austin College community, as well as campus visitors, may access the system via the buttons below.
To start your reservation, select your group from the choices below:
- Internal-only event calendars: Student Portal | Faculty & Staff
- Requests must be submitted no later than 1 week before your event.
- Please ensure you have received an email from the Institutional Events and Alumni Engagement Office confirming approval of your event before moving forward with further planning and promotion.
- Instruction guides, facility policies, and blank room layouts can be found here.
- Contact Kimberly Donnell '08 if you have any questions.
The Office of Institutional Events & Alumni Engagement is responsible for managing events on campus, as well as creating meaningful opportunities for alumni to reconnect with their fellow 'Roos. Let us help make your next event a success!