Welcome to the Office of Human Resources
As a liberal arts and sciences institution, Austin College is blessed to have an outstanding community of staff and faculty. There are many benefits - personally and professionally - to working in such an environment.
The Office of Human Resources (HR) provides a variety of services to the students, faculty, staff, and retirees of Austin College, as well as to applicants for employment. HR coordinates the functional areas of EEO, benefits, compensation & classification, employee development/training, employee relations, employment, payroll, and personnel records. Inquiries regarding the Office of Human Resources, its services, and its areas of responsibility are welcome.
Office of Human Resources
900 N. Grand Ave., Suite 6I
Sherman, TX 75090-4400
Forms used internally, such as timesheets, vacation request, and insurance forms can be obtained on the Austin College Intranet (only available to college employees). When the form is complete, you may print it and submit it to the Human Resources Office in person, by mail or by fax.
Self-Service Time Entry Instructions
Powerpoint slideshows provide instructions for students to fill their time sheets via webhopper. Instructions are also available for supervisors to approve student time sheets. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Campus Conduct Hotline for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Employee Assistance Program 1.800.316.2796
- Fair Use Guidelines (powerpoint)
- Non-exempt Timesheet
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (Resources)
- Employee Assistance Program (Mutual of Omaha) or please call 1.800.316.2796
- Operational Guide Personnel Policy Drug Free Schools and Campuses Act Amendments of 1989 and Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 (intranet login required)