We're thrilled that you're applying!
Track your application status and upload your materials on your Student Hub
- Common Application, ApplyTexas, or the Coalition Application
- One Admission Essay (250-650 words; topic of your choice)
- School Report or Counselor Recommendation Letter
- Teacher Evaluation or Teacher Recommendation Letter
- High School Transcript
- Testing Options
- Test Optional: In lieu of SAT/ACT score(s), applicants need to submit a graded expository writing paper, which should include teacher comments and final grade. Please be sure to indicate on the application that you wish to be considered under the test-optional program. If you have already submitted test scores, or they are included on your high school transcript, we will still honor your wish to be considered for admission without test score consideration. *
- Submit Standardized Test Scores: SAT (code #6016) or ACT (code #4058).
- Admission Interview with a member of the admission staff is recommended for applicants, though is optional. Call 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276) or contact your specific admission representative to schedule an interview.
- For those who apply after the Early Action II deadline, also submit a Midyear Report (once fall grades become available) or a transcript which includes fall term grades.
* Test-Optional is available to all U.S. applicants, who attend an accredited private or public high school, homeschool students, and students enrolled in accredited English language schools based internationally. Non-native English speakers enrolled in school internationally are required to submit SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Although most materials for the application for admission may be submitted online at the Student Hub, you may mail necessary documents as well.
Austin College Office of Admission
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 6N
Sherman, Texas 75090-4400
Remember to view Dates & Deadlines. Don't procrastinate and miss a deadline to apply for admission!
Basic Requirements & Our Review Process
We like to hear from students and to answer your questions! To check the status of your application, please contact the Office of Admission (1.800.KANGAROO) or contact your admission representative directly.