- Common Application, ApplyTexas, the Coalition Application, or Austin College Application
- One Admission Essay (250-650 words; a topic of your choice)
- School Report or Counselor Recommendation Letter
- Teacher Evaluation or Teacher Recommendation Letter
- High School Transcript
- Optional Supplemental Application Materials:
- An admission interview with a member of the admission staff. Call 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276) or contact your specific admission representative to schedule an interview;
- A graded English or History paper/essay;
- Standardized Test Scores: SAT (code #6016) or ACT (code #4058). You will be asked to indicate on the application whether you wish to apply test-optional or with test scores. If you have already submitted test scores, or they are included on your high school transcript, we will still honor your wish to be considered for admission without test score consideration. *
- For those who apply after the Early Action II deadline, also submit a Midyear Report (once fall grades become available) or a transcript that includes fall term grades.
* Test-Optional is available to all U.S. applicants, who attend an accredited private or public high school, homeschool students, and students enrolled in accredited English language schools based internationally. Non-native English speakers enrolled in school internationally are required to submit SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores.
Although most materials for the application for admission may be submitted online at the Student Hub, you may mail necessary documents as well.
Austin College Office of Admission
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 6N
Sherman, Texas 75090-4400
Remember to view Dates & Deadlines. Don't procrastinate and miss a deadline to apply for admission!
Basic Requirements & Our Review Process
We like to hear from students and to answer your questions! To check the status of your application, please contact the Office of Admission (1.800.KANGAROO) or contact your admission representative directly.