Jan Term Scholarships for Current Students
- Current Austin College juniors and seniors may apply.
- Funds are designated to be used on January Term study abroad programs.
- Funds a substantial portion of the cost of an international JanTerm.
General JanTerm Scholarships
All students who register for a 2020 JanTerm/MayTerm in May 2019 will be automatically considered for our general scholarships. The criteria are as follows:
- This must be the student’s first international experience at Austin College.
- The student must have significant financial need (as demonstrated by FAFSA).
- The student must be in good academic, disciplinary, and financial standing with the College.
Students will be notified of any general scholarship award in June 2019.
There are several academic departments that have endowed scholarship funds to be awarded each year in April at Honors Convocation to be used for the following academic year. There is typically no scholarship application process since the recipients are usually selected by the department faculty. These scholarships vary in amount and are typically one-year awards.