To apply for transfer student admission to Austin College, submit all of the following materials by the appropriate deadline:
Track your application status and upload required documents on our Student Hub.
- Common Application, ApplyTexas, or Austin College Application
- One Admission Essay (250-500 words; a topic of your choice)
- Official College Transcript(s), sent directly from each institution you attended
- Applicants with less than a full-time semester of transferable credit at the time of application are required to submit their final High School Transcript or GED
- Optional materials include:
- Registrar’s Report or Advisor/Counselor Recommendation Letter
- Academic Report or Professor Recommendation Letter
- An admission interview (Call 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276) or contact your specific admission representative to schedule an interview.)
- A graded English or history paper/essay
Transfer applicants with less than 15 transferable semester hours or a college GPA of 3.0 or lower are highly encouraged to submit one of these optional materials, or they may be requested after the initial review of your application.
Although most materials for the application for admission may be submitted online, you might need to mail necessary documents, too.
Austin College Office of Admission
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 6N
Sherman, Texas 75090-4400
Remember to view Dates & Deadlines. Don’t procrastinate and miss a deadline to apply for admission!