When Your Student is a 'Roo, There's a Place for You
Important Contacts for Parents
Austin College has many on-campus resources your family needs to navigate the undergraduate years. You can contact these offices at any time for answers to questions about finances, student health care, and student success resources.
- Star Party – Eight sessions-groups of 10 people each, begins at 8 p.m., ticket required
- The Vivaldi event – Talents & Gifts, Saturday from 11 a.m. – Noon, Wynne Chapel, Grum Sanctuary
- Applied Learning Student Panel - Saturday from 9-10:15 a.m., Wright Campus Center, Room 231
- Inclusion & Diversity Reception - Saturday from 3-4 p.m., Wright Campus Center, Mabee Hall
- Celebration on the College Green – Open to All, Saturday from 5-8 p.m., ticket required
- Sherman Symphony Orchestra - Saturday at 7:30 p.m., Kidd-Key Auditorium, ticket required
Preparing for Fall
Although everyone will find this information beneficial, it is designed especially for families that are new to Austin College. Enjoy the video highlights in Discover Austin College and learn about the First-Year Experience. Dates and details will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
Stay Connected and Engaged
The College has many channels to communicate with all members of ’Roo Nation. This webpage, newsletters and social media provide highlights, insights, and great stories from campus. Subscribe today!
“This 172-year-old community of learning, with its 1,300 students, will excite you, stretch you, expand your world, and make you believe in yourself. This college does marvelous things to multiply talents and to develop character … Austin College will do more to give you a successful and satisfactory life.”