April 11, 2023 • 11:00 - 1:00 • WCC 1st floor
The Travel JanTerm 2024 Expo is an opportunity for students to learn about the travel courses that will be offered in the 2023-2024 academic year. This event is structured to give students freedom to visit course booths, where students can hear directly from the faculty teaching the class regarding course content, expectations, pre-requisites, etc.
JanTerm 2024 registration will start on April 25, 2023.
Please note that not all courses may be present at the Expo. For a full list of the courses that will be offered during JanTerm 2024, including on-campus courses, please refer to the JanTerm webpage. Additionally, while the Expo runs from 11:00 to 1:00, some faculty may only be available for a certain time during the event. If you are interested in a particular course, please contact the appropriate instructor.
There will also be a general information booth where students can ask general questions about JanTerm and additional financial aid opportunities.
Travel Courses Attending
- Coffee and Cafe Culture in Vienna and Paris
- Deep in the Heart of Mexico: Queretaro and Beyond
- Discovering Argentina
- Experiencing Japanese Culture
- Form, Function, and Craft in Ancient and Contemporary Mexico
- Health Education and Culture in Ghana
- Immigration and Careers in Social Justice
- Scotland: Castles, Crosses, Kilts, and Celts
Students interested in the Cultural Exploration of South Korea course can pick up a flyer and sign an interest form at the general information booth at the fair.