Our free services for students include:
- content-specific tutoring
- organizational tutoring to assist with time management, organization, and stress management
- group review sessions
- workshops for skill development and learning strategies like note-taking and test-taking
- writing assistance
- access to textbooks, solutions manuals, and more resources
- services for students with documented disabilities
Academic Peer Tutors are available by appointment only.
To Make an appointment:
- Register for a tutee account
- Go to the Academic Skills Center Fall 2020 Calendar to reserve your appointment
- Fall 2020 ALL tutoring will be by online appointment
- To manage social distancing protocols, walk-in appointments will not be available.
- To submit a request for an appointment time outside of a tutor’s published availability, please contact email@example.com.
Austin College is committed to making reasonable accommodations for students with documented disabilities in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008. To arrange for accommodations, students must contact the Director of the Academic Skills Center at 903.813.2454 or come by the ASC Office in Suite 211 of the Wright Campus Center.
Contact Us: WCC 211 903.813.2454 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.