Equal Opportunity at Austin College
Austin College is a private, residential, co-educational college dedicated to educating undergraduate students in the liberal arts and sciences while also offering select pre-professional programs and a graduate teacher education program. Founded by the Presbyterian Church in 1849, Austin College continues its relationship with the church and its commitment to a heritage that values personal growth, justice, community, and service. An Austin College education emphasizes academic excellence, intellectual and personal integrity, and participation in community life. For more than 165 years, Austin College has maintained an unwavering commitment to the transformative power of education, not only for the individual but for our communities and our world. We are committed to the breadth of a liberal arts education and equipping students with the ability to think critically and problem solve and communicate effectively so that they can succeed today and in the rapidly changing world of the future. Austin College does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran in the administration of its educational policies and programs, employment policies and practices, enrollment policies and practices, and athletics program, as well as any other College-administered policy, procedure, practice, or program. Reasonable accommodations are made for individuals with disabilities.
NOTE: Each applicant has the option to complete a Voluntary Information Form. Austin College Employment Application.
RIGHT TO KNOW: Austin College provides the following information pursuant to the disclosure requirements of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. View the Austin College Crime Statistics.
Forms function best when downloaded and viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please be aware that Safari has been known to display forms improperly.
Exempt Positions - Managerial/Supervisory
Exempt Positions - Other
- Assistant Director of Admission
- Assistant Director of Admission/Coordinator of Westminster Scholars
- Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
- Associate Director of Admission
- Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
- Biology Support Associate/Instructor of Biology
- Coordinator of Instruction & Research Services - Librarian I
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator/Compliance Officer
- Director of Enrollment Systems
- NAVIGATE Program Content Coordinator
- Community Coordinator
- Police Officer
- Police Officer - Part-Time/As Needed
- Maintenance Mechanic - HVAC
- Warehouse Coordinator- Part-Time