Rules and Guidelines for this application:
- * You must complete all parts of the application, but answers to the questions may be relatively short (under 200 words).
- * Applications should be submitted during the planning stages of conference attendance as early as possible. To be fully considered for funding, applications must be received at least 30 days prior to the conference dates. Applications submitted less than 14 days before departure may not be considered.
- * Funding is on a first come, first served basis until the accounts are depleted. It is recommended that funds are requested from all sources that the student is eligible to apply, as funds will often be combined to reduce the burden of expenses to the student.
- * Please note that different funding sources have different application and reporting requirements in order to receive funding. Applications are not reviewed until complete (which may require an interview).
- * Students are expected to complete the reporting requirements before final reimbursement is processed.
- * Students are strongly encouraged to apply for external travel funding resources (e.g. conference travel awards, societal awards, CUR). If a student receives external funding through travel awards, those funds will be subtracted from eligible expenses.