ACUMEN is Austin College’s student-run journal of research. Are you involved in a research project on campus? Have you written a paper for class you are particularly proud of? Submit your paper for publication! All subjects welcome.
How to Submit
Send your research paper (with bibliography) as .doc or.rtf to email@example.com.
- Submissions should be approximately 7-20 pages in length.
- Submissions may be the products of individual or class research, directed or independent studies. Please do not submit work that is up for publication elsewhere, such as honors theses.
- Students should consider their audience to be generally educated and well However, the emphasis on interdisciplinary exchange of ideas requires that technical terminology from any field be generally explained for this audience.
- Submissions may be selected for publication on a conditional basis, provided the student makes the necessary revisions.
- All papers must follow college guidelines for academic integrity.
For more information, or if you are interested in participating in Acumen as a member of the review board, please e-mail the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.