CONGRATULATIONS! Now that you have been admitted to Austin College, here’s what you should do next.
All admitted students and their parents are invited to come to campus April 9, 2016 for Austin College Experience (ACE). During this full-day Saturday event, students will learn more about academics and student life—while experiencing the campus environment and atmosphere firsthand.
Parents will hear presentations on the transitions from high school to college and learn more about the Austin College living and learning community. Financial aid staff also will be available to speak with parents.
Come; ask questions; meet faculty, current students, and other future ‘Roos; and discover opportunities. Be part of the Austin College Experience!
To be considered for financial aid, in addition to any Austin College scholarships received, you must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Austin College FAFSA code #003543) and have the report sent to Austin College. You can find more details on our financial aid page. Please note that, per federal regulations, the family must have a FAFSA on file to be considered for educational loans, including the federal PLUS loan.
MyAC – Get Connected
Your personal portal website is your one stop spot to stay up to date on important dates, access your email and WebHopper and pay your deposit.
Your login credentials will be emailed to you approximately two week after receipt of your acceptance letter. The email will be sent to the email account you listed on your application and remember to check your spam folder for this email. Contact the Office of Admission, 800.526.4276, to request your login credentials to be sent.
Pay your deposit online or mail in a check for your $350.00 deposit.
- Step by step guide for paying deposit online by ECheck
- Step by step guide for paying deposit online by Credit or Debit Card
Then complete and sign a Matriculation Agreement and Commitment to Academic Integrity form*. Return the form along with your $350.00 matriculation deposit** at your earliest convenience, but no later than May 1, the National Candidate Reply Date. The deposit is refundable until May 1.
* Acceptance of College Principles: Austin College is committed to the ideals of community membership, individual responsibility, shared goals and expectations, and the highest standards of integrity. When you receive an acceptance letter, you also will receive a Matriculation Agreement and Commitment to Academic Integrity Form, which should be signed and returned to the college. Signing indicates an understanding of our general educational approach and a willingness to abide by the Austin College principles.
** Once the applicant enrolls, $150 of the deposit is used as a non-refundable registration fee; the remaining $200 of the matriculation deposit is held as a general deposit and is used to satisfy charges for loss or damage (including unusual cleaning costs to any College property) for which the student is responsible. The deposit will be refunded, less charges for amounts due, after graduation.
Things to know after you deposit to Austin College
- Check your MyAC account for access to email, Web Hopper, important dates, forms, and information.
- Complete and submit housing forms, including the Myers-Briggs Assessment, to the department of Student Engagement, Enrichment, and Development (SEED) no later than May 20. Roommate, room, and residence hall assignments are prioritized by the date that they are received by the Residence Life office. (Housing forms will be sent to deposited students beginning February 2016.)