To apply for transfer student admission to Austin College, submit all of the following materials by the appropriate deadline:
- Common Application for Admission or ApplyTexas
- One Admission Essay (250-500 words; topic of your choice)
- Registrar’s Report or Advisor/Counselor Recommendation Letter
- Academic Report or Professor Recommendation Letter
- Official College Transcript(s), sent directly from each institution you attended
- Applicants with less than 30 hours of transferable academic credit are required to submit their final High School Transcript or GED and Official Standardized Test Scores: SAT (code #6016) or ACT (code #4058). [SAT and ACT scores are considered official if recorded on an official school transcript or sent directly to Austin College from a testing agency.]
- Transfer applicants who have maintained a 3.0 GPA or higher and have a minimum of 15 hours of transferable academic credit, will have the Test Score requirement waived from their application.
- Admission Interview with a member of the admission staff is recommended for applicants, though is optional. Call 1.800.KANGAROO (526.4276) or contact your specific admission representative to schedule an interview.
Although most materials for the application for admission may be submitted online, you might need to mail necessary documents, too.
Austin College Office of Admission
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 6N
Sherman, Texas 75090-4400
Remember to view Dates & Deadlines. Don’t procrastinate and miss a deadline to apply for admission!