- We went to a camp near San Marcos to work on Flood Relief projects!
What we did for ASB 2017:
- March 12-18 in San Marcos, Texas.
- There were 31 students and 4 sponsors.
- Work sites were in Wimberly, Texas and San Marcos, Texas where the Blanco River flooded in 2015.
- Work was coordinated with The Blanco River Regional Recovery Team.
- Service work included roofing, painting, caulking, constructing sub-flooring, drywall, flooring, installing a French drain, and yard clean up.
- A total of 6 projects were completed during the week.
See more Photos!