Deadline: Monday, February 12, 2018
Before applying for the “GO” Fellowship Program, please make an appointment to see Viki Reeder at 903.813.2074. After the appointment, you may apply by submitting an application along with two Austin College faculty member recommendations. All applications and supporting material must be received by Career Services no later than Monday, February 12, 2018 in order to be considered.
Along with completion of all fields below, please upload a word processing document with the following information:
- DESCRIPTION: Please provide a thorough description of the proposed project or participation in an internship, including anticipated length of your service, how it was sourced, and overall nature of sponsoring organization.
- SIGNIFICANCE: Please describe how your participation in the project or internship described above will foster engagement with community development issues and provide an appreciation for the possibilities and obstacles to effective servant leadership in a local, national, or international context. In particular, please address what you expect to learn from the experience and why this is important to you.
- SCHEDULE: Please provide a schedule of participation, including the starting and ending date and site contact information and location.
- BUDGET: Please provide a budget as detailed as possible for the project or internship, including travel and living expenses.
In addition, please answer the following questions, elaborating as much as you see fit:
- Without the financial support, would you realistically be able to participate in this experience? (By completing this application, I allow the Selection Committee to access my financial aid records if necessary.)
- How does this experience support or augment your overall educational plan at Austin College?
- Please describe any foreign travel and linguistic experience you have.
- Please include any additional information you believe would contribute to the committee’s evaluation of this application/proposal. What else should we know?
Finally, please provide two faculty members the link to the online recommendation.